Truth Nancy Stands On...
- God is the ultimate creator and sustainer of all things in heaven and earth. (Genesis 1:1)
- The Holy Bible is God's inspired word and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, Psalm 119:105)
- The one true God is a Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (I John 5:7-8) (2 Corinthians 14:16-17,
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit as a separate experience from receiving Jesus Christ as Lord as Savior. (Acts 1:8)
- In the virgin birth, (Luke 1:26-38) Christ's death on the cross, (Luke 23:26-29) his bodily resurrection, (Luke 24:50-53) the ascension. (Luke 24:50-53)
- In the return of Christ for his church. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and is called to live in unity. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- As Christians we are individually responsible to carry out the great commission. (Matthew 28:18-20) (Luke 24:36-49)
The Road To Salvation
- Jesus Christ is God's one and only son, who died for our sins and arose from the dead.
(I Corinthians 15:1-8, John 3:16)
- All have sinned and fall short of God's glorious standard. (Romans 3:23)
- There is only one way to God. (John 3:16, John 3:3, Romans 10:13)
- Eternal life is a free gift and cannot be earned by works, following tradition or ceremony. (Romans 6:23)
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16, John 3:3, Romans 10:13